Sunday 11 January 2009

Beach Time!!!

I was complaining to CL that though summer already started a month ago but we haven't had the chance to make a trip to the beach. Coz the weather has being damm too bloody cold!!!
Finally I spotted a chance which was yesterday. Weather forecast was 28 degrees and if it's strong sunlight, it should be warm enough. We decided to take the chance and packed for the beach!

It wasn't a hard decision to make when it comes to which beach should we go. Last summer we being around quite a few and the beach we both love is the 1 in Philip Island..

We departed the house pretty early as we are having a dinner appointment. Plus we always have the habit to start early to beat the traffic. It took us almost 2 hours to drive to the destination coz of the slight heavy traffic.

CL was pretty hungry by the time we reached. So we decided to picnic at the car park instead.

Me having my sandwich behind the car boot.


These are the food I prepared. Egg mayonnaise and Chicken (leftover) for sandwich. Carrot, Cucumber and Celery stick with dips and banana. Healthy meal?

We had fun lazing around, chatting, suntanning, reading books and getting wet! I wasn't prepared to go into the water at all but CL was super keen and kept pestering me. He threaten me by saying if I'm not going to then he will stop bringing me to the beach. What's the fun when you go to the beach but no get wet. Since he's the driver, I suppose I should accompany him right?

Initially I kept screaming when I step into the water coz it's too cold! It took us a while to get used to the water temperature. But we had fun playing with the huge waves and I'm gald CL manage to convince me to join him.

No comments: