Thursday 3 July 2008

3 weeks too long???

I'm so tired!! Don't ask me why. I have no idea at all. We had a training session with Maea this evening and both of us couldn't even last thru 45mins session! I'm not very busy at work, only being doing programming all day long. But I just can't get myself motivated to do anything else after I knock off from work. Is 3 weeks away from work too long????

Thinking of introducing more soup dishes into our meals. I finally own a thermal pot. It costs hubby a few hundred $$ but I'm going to make sure it's $ well spend. The pot is made up of two layers. Dump all ingredients into the inner layer pot and boil in on the stove for at least an hour. Place the inner layer into the outer layer pot, close the cover and the soup will continue to cook by itself by the retain heat.

Now on my stove is a pot of soup with carrot, white radish, green radish + some pork ribs. It smell so good! I just need to transfer the pot from the stove into the outer layer and we will have a nice pot of soup for lunch and dinner tomorrow. I LOVE MY SOUP!! especially during chilly winter.

No comments: