Saturday 9 May 2009

Food I Cook/Bake in April

Baking banana bread was the best way to use up overripe bananas. To had freshly baked banana bread for breakfast on a weekend morning was having all the ingredients measured and stored aside the evening before. 1st thing in the morning after I woke up was mixed everything up and pop it into the oven to bake.

Meatball is another nice, simple, easy dish which taste well for lunchbox.

Char Siew Pork Spare Ribs. Totally clueless what to cook the spare ribs with so went for Char Siew flavour which is CL favourite. I can cook anything and everything with Char Siew sauce and he will comment it's nice. This dish turn out really nice as I had the ribs marinated 24 hours and I grilled it slowly under middle fire. Yum!

1 comment:

Wondering Wanderer said...

yummy food is back on the net. hooray