Sunday 24 August 2008

Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Icing

After CL left for work last night, I tried baking cupcakes.

Ingredients require for baking Vanilla Cupcake and Chocolate Cupcake.

I failed badly on the Chocolate Cupcake. 1st, I didn't follow instruction. I had doubts when I pop them into the oven wondering will they turn out hard. 2nd, they sank in the middle! 3rd, I over baked. *sigh* I was so dishearten and start to wonder am I wasting my time baking and doing what I enjoy.

But lucky the Vanilla Cupcake turn out perfect! YEAH!!!


I baked the Vanilla Cupcake in two different sizes. I even try decorating my cupcakes. Made some chocolate icing to go with it and decorate with some M&Ms minis. I'm pretty happy with the result as it was my 1st time making cupcakes. Hmmm I wonder how's the review from CL's workmates.

No comments: